Halsey And Griffith Office Supplies - Wrong furniture Halsey & Griffith

I trusted a professional office furniture store to correctly measure my office and find the right furniture that i desired. They advised the brand furniture I wanted that matched the other furniture in my office would not fit in my office and I would have to order from another brand.

But assured me that the other brand would match in color and material and was good quality. The furniture arrived in a color that did not match, the material was not the same as the other furniture and the quality was so poor they broke a cabinet during installation. Then i challenged their measurements and discovered the furniture I originally wanted would have fit perfect in the office space. Now they are willing to take the furniture back and replace with my original selection but they have increased the price from the original quote, tacked on new install fee and want a restocking fee.

They will not answer my phone calls and will only email their responses to me. I feel completely ripped off and lied to you about what I was purchasing. They are not friendly people and will not rectify this situation in a reasonable manner.

I highly do not recommend Halsey & Griffith in South Florida. It's now 6 weeks since i ordered the furniture, it took 4 weeks to come in and install and the broken piece still hasn't been replaced and they charged me for parts of the order that still haven't come in.

Reason of review: Not as described.

I didn't like: Sales person, Lack of knowledge of what they are selling, Customer service, Refund issues.