I trusted a professional office furniture store to correctly measure my office and find the right furniture that i desired.They advised the brand furniture I wanted that matched the other furniture in my office would not fit in my office and I would have to order from another brand.

But assured me that the other brand would match in color and material and was good quality. The furniture arrived in a color that did not match, the material was not the same as the other furniture and the quality was so poor they broke a cabinet during installation. Then i challenged their measurements and discovered the furniture I originally wanted would have fit perfect in the office space. Now they are willing to take the furniture back and replace with my original selection but they have increased the price from the original quote, tacked on new install fee and want a restocking fee.

They will not answer my phone calls and will only email their responses to me. I feel completely ripped off and lied to you about what I was purchasing. They are not friendly people and will not rectify this situation in a reasonable manner.

I highly do not recommend Halsey & Griffith in South Florida.It's now 6 weeks since i ordered the furniture, it took 4 weeks to come in and install and the broken piece still hasn't been replaced and they charged me for parts of the order that still haven't come in.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of sales person and lack of knowledge of what they are selling. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of halsey and griffith office supplies furniture and associated monetary loss in the amount of $2200. Halsey And Griffith Office Supplies needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned halsey and griffith office supplies furniture in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Halsey And Griffith Office Supplies.

Had an Experience with Halsey And Griffith Office Supplies?

Comments